Citations are provided for every entry on Literati and can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the screen.
Citations are provided in four formats.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Chicago format is taken from the Chicago Manual of Style
- Harvard format
- The Modern Language Association (MLA) is taken from the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers
You can click “Copy to Clipboard” to copy the citation in the format of your choice onto your computer’s clipboard. Then go to your document and paste the citation.
Saving Results & MyLiterati
Once you have created a personal account, you will be able to permanently save results, email, print and export them. After signing into your personal account, you will see icons on entry pages, Topic Pages and results pages that allow you to save whatever you would like. Click the icon to save results. See yellow squares below.
After you have saved your results, you can easily return to either the “MyLiterati” tab or the “Saved Results” option to see your full list of saved data:
Working with your saved results
- To see the results that you've saved, click on 'Saved Results' in the navigation bar at the top of any Literati page.
- From this page you have a number of options:
- Emailing the results, either just the citation or the full-text of the entry
- Printing the results using our printer-friendly version, either just the citation or the full-text of the entry
- Exporting results to your citation management tool: EasyBib, RefWorks, EndNote, ProCite or Reference Manager.
- Saving the citations or full-text of your entries to a file or your clipboard.