Tools offer different ways to explore your Literati by Credo content.
Click the ‘Go’ button to execute the search for each tool:
1. Find a Book – Explore your full Literati title list, title by title.
2. Define – Searches all of Literati’s dictionaries.
3. Person – Searches the full text of all Literati’s biographical entries.
4. Images – Searches all of the images in Literati. A great way to find one of Literati’s 400,000+ images.
5. Pronunciations – Searches every entry in Literait that contains an audio file. A great way to find one of Literati’s over 200,000 audio pronunciations.
6. Crossword Solver – Use question marks (?) in place of the letters you do not yet have in your crossword. You will be brought to a page with a list of possible words. Click words to see if the definition matches your clue. Also works as an anagram solver.
7. Quotations – Searches all Quotation Books in Literati.
8. Holidays – Searches Literati for information on how different holidays and festivals are celebrated, when they’re celebrated and why they are celebrated all over the world.
9. Locations - Search historical and current maps from Literati’s title list
10. Conversions – Literati’s Measurement Converter. Convert area, distance, energy, fuel consumption, temperature, power, speed, volume and weight. Note: This feature is not implemented yet.